Association for Women in Computing will host a roundtable discussion on Thursday, May 28th, 7:30am, at Brook-Lea Country Club. The topic will be how to align IT to today’s business challenges: People, Process and Technology. Learn how these leaders are tackling questions such as:
- Is Social Networking a value to the business?
- How to work within a multi-generational workplace?
- Is Project Management important?How is technology aligning to business strategy?
Jeanne Casares, Assistant Vice President and CIO for RIT, will be the moderator for the discussion. The panelists are:
- Sue Chichester, CIO & Director of Computing & Information Technology at SUNY Geneseo
- Sandy Cirel DeLaus, Vice President of Operations at Mirror Show Management
- Ann LePore, Manager of Applications at Utility Shared Services at Energy East
- Marie Northrup, Information Technology Director for the YMCA of Greater Rochester Victoria Viglucci, CIO for Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association
The fee is $15 for members and $20 for non-members, and will include a continental breakfast.
Brook-Lea County Club is located at 891 Pixley Rd, Rochester, NY 14624. Additional information is available at www.awc-uny.org, or email@example.com. For additional information, please contact: Nancy Middleton, VP of Programming, AWC-UNY 585-264-1044 firstname.lastname@example.org