Winning Career Strategies
Charting a New Course through Career Transition
Expect the best, plan on going back to work very quickly, while being prepared in case of an extended unemployment.
While your main focus is getting back to work, don’t lose site of protecting what is potentially your biggest asset: your 401k / 403b.
This seminar will help you understand your options and make decisions to stretch your assets.
Downsized within the last 30 days? There may be some timely decisions to make regarding health care and life insurance. Some pension plans are also timely.
Downsized for more than 30 days ago? Make an assessment of where you stand financially, and where to go from here, keeping into account your personal situation.
In this seminar you will learn…
· Options for health care and Cobra.
· Differences between your group vs. individual life insurance.
· How your severance pay is taxed.
· Which pension option is best for you? (Lump sum versus annuity) if applicable.
· What you should do with your 401k / 403b? (Leave it or roll to an IRA).
· Taxation of withdrawals from a 401k / 403b and IRA if you have made one.
· How to design a portfolio to minimize the downside risk.
Presented by: Tracey Aiello – Angelo Planning Group, LLC
No Charge to you. Seats are limited and you must have a reservation.
You can register by calling 585-568-6906 or send an email to: MCoon@AngeloPlanningGroup.com to reserve a seat