Monday, March 30, 2020
You are here:  Calendar
  Search
Events Details
 
End-of-Summer Networking Bash @ RBHA Bldg
Start Date/Time:
Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:00 PM
End Date/Time:
Thursday, August 20, 2009 4:00 PM
Recurring Event:
One time event
Importance:
Normal Priority
Category:
non-August Group
Description:

END-OF-SUMMER NETWORKING BASH

Are you a good networker? Great networker? Or are you a newbie?  Are you tired of networking with people who don't seem to care? And if they act interested, they don't follow up?
The End-of-Summer Networking Bash is for you!

If you're new to Contacts Count, come to learn skills and meet some savvy networkers to prepare yourself for all the fall networking events. If you've taken a Contacts Count course, come to this refresher program to learn some new skills, polish your existing skills and build your network. LEARN - IT - LIVE: Make Your Contacts Count AND Build Your Network!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a TWO-FOR-ONE.... Learning Session and Networking Event!  In this unique dual workshop and networking event, we'll help you create, cultivate, and capitalize on your network. Whether you're employed, looking for a job, or in a business for yourself, the tools in Make Your Contacts Count will help you make networking an art ...not an accident!

You will use your skills! Try them out in a safe environment and build your network at the same time! This is a unique event where all networkers are INTERESTED in learning how to do a better job with their networking efforts!

You will:

  • Use conversation to teach people to trust you, hire you, help you
  • Find collaborators and build partnerships
  • Answer "What do you do?" in a way that shows your character & competence
  • Steer small talk to uncover resources and opportunities
  • Teach people how to use your expertise, what to count on you for
  • Tell "success stories" that help people see the value you bring in the marketplace
  • Join groups of people who are already talking
  • End conversations with the future in mind
  • Leave the session with a bigger, better network of professionals!

Thursday, August 20, 2009      

2-4pm

Fewer than 15% of professional we've surveyed say "Yes, I have the network I need to get the job done." The other 85% will benefit from this event. Build your confidence, get more comfortable and competent with your networking skills and see how they work for you!

Register up now for this low priced event!

Come; network with people who "get" networking, who know how to give and get information, resources and leads and who know the importance of following up to build their network and get bottom-line results!  www.training-insights.com/events.htm

 

Special Introductory Rate!

The first 15 people to register will only pay $29 and get a free copy of our e-book "50 Job Hunting Tips."      

Limited space! This rate won't last!

Sign up now so you don't get shut out.

Go to: www.training-inisights.com/events.htm for more information.

To register now and hold your spot, go to:   http://tinyurl.com/NetworkingBashAugust20

 

 

Kind Regards,

Sue Schnorr

 

President, Training Insights, Inc.

   - Associate for Contacts Count, NY

70 Linden Oaks, 3rd floor

Rochester, NY 14625

585-442-3443

www.training-insights.com and www.contactscount.com/sueschnorr.html

Owned by Calendar Editor On Monday, August 03, 2009
 
Privacy Statement | Terms Of Use