Are You Ready for Retirement
Approaching Retirement? Recently Retired? Congratulations!
Develop a plan to protect the retirement you deserve!
You’ve worked hard, you’ve invested in your 401k/403b, and have made your retirement a reality – now ensure your assets are sufficient to ensure your retirement income.
The seminar will help you evaluate all retirement income avenues such as distributions from qualified plans, social security, pension plans, and other accumulated assets.
Learn how this income is generated and taxed.
In this seminar you will learn:
· How to create and accurate financial plan.
· The rate of return you need to earn, and how to invest your assets to get it.
· The best option for your 401(k) when you retire.
· Tax rules for taking distributions out of your retirement funds.
· The advantages and disadvantages of 401(k)s, IRAs and ROTH IRAs.
· Withdrawal strategies – the best place to take distributions.
· When to take Social Security and how it is taxed.
· Where you should be investing in your current 401k.
Presented by :Robb Delisanti and Tracey Aiello – Angelo Planning Group, LLC
Seats are limited. Please call Cindy at 585.402.5284 to make reservation, or email Cindy@WinningCareerStrategies.com