Do you have questions or concerns about your resume and/or LinkedIn profile? Are you tired of seeking a jury of opinion from the Internet? Strangers? Do you feel your issues are unique? Are you struggling with how to present your qualifications and tell your story?
Join us for a 90-minute session with Paul H. Bush of RochesterResume.com for a lively Q&A with tips and ideas on how to improve your personal marketing. No charge, no obligation…just helpful advice you can act on today. Plus, benefit from the opportunity to network with other professionals, many of whom may be experiencing difficulties from which you can learn. Bring your questions, a positive attitude and a willingness to share, learn and grow!
Possible topics include:
- How to position yourself for the job you want v. the job you’ve just left.
- The vital importance of including important, compelling key words in your document.
- Addressing on paper perceptual negatives like “career demise” in a positive, constructive manner.
- Why career highpoints and critical contributions are essential to making your case with a recruiter.
- How to address “aspirational issues” in your career in a manner that helps your document index in an ATS.
Format: Zoom-based Q&A. No formal outlines. Just a willingness to share and help your fellow Rochesterians in difficult times. Tell a friend or another job seeker and pay it forward. We are all in this together and we need to help each where we can.
Register via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/events/resumes-linkedinprofiles-bestpractices-commonmista/